Depending on your zone there are a myriad of plants that do well in pots and can add the burst of color and fragrance to make you never want to leave your patio. These do well almost everywhere.
- Herbs of almost any kind
- Geraniums in salmon & pinks & reds & whites & lavendars
- Bamboo to add the Zen quality to your haven
- Mock Orange, the smell……..mmmmmmm…..delicious
- Gardenias……for the not so faint of heart gardener
- Petunias…the varieties with the veins are the most fragrant. A big bang for your buck!
- Honeysuckle….. (can be invasive when not controlled), but great on my patio trellis
Pages: 1 2 3 4