- Remember to wear protective wear. I was watching a YouTube video some time ago where a guy was demonstrating spraying on the stain in flip flops! NOT recommended!
- Protect surrounding area (foliage, house, etc)
- Mix and apply the stain according to manufacturer’s directions. Using a sprayer especially for acid is the trick. Nothing with metal. The acid reacts to the metal and you could end up with a real mess.
- Use a broom to sweep (scrub) in the stain to encourage absorption.
- Allow the stain to cure (not long) according to manufacturer’s directions. Don’t wait too long.
- Neutralize the stain by applying a mixture of 1 lb baking soda to 5 gallons water. Apply with mop.
- Wash off with hose
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7