If I had a greenhouse I would:
- Choose the perfect location. A spot where it would receive the maximum amount of winter sunlight possible.
- Make sure there was adequate ventilation to keep the temperature from rising too high during hot summer days.
- Furnish it with comfortable benches, chairs, and work tables positioned at just the right height.
- Have space for plenty of hanging baskets for beautiful petunias and impatiens.
- Paint it white……..maybe.
- Install a fancy light or two.
- Buy lots and lots of pots to plant for gifts to friends and neighbors.
- Always have fresh herbs!!
- Start my tomatoes in January while anxiously waiting……..for…………spring!
- Grow geraniums to give away on Mother’s day.
- Buy a cat!
Pages: 1 2 3