Using vintage pieces intermingled with modern (not necessarily contemporary, although that’s really, really, great, too) décor can add a fabulous depth to your room or space.
- Something as simple as wire baskets on a wall can add the touch of vintage to a room.
- Old Crosley black desk phones are another element used in the vintage look. These bring back memories of my grandma’s house.
- New to look old, “vintage” wallpaper can add a great look to a contemporary room and bring in that needed warmth.
- Old stools….again…reminds me of grandma
- Photos of grandma J
- Old spice cans and other old kitchen utensils
- One piece whether it be a crystal chandelier or………
- ………a handmade quilt can add just the right touch to welcome a new-old look.
- Old trunks or suitcases
- Old tin pie pans – really cool
- Old, a.k.a. vintage, plates on a wall
- My personal favorite, distressed brick
- And, of course, cool clocks – made to look vintage – lots of those around
Pages: 1 2 3 4