There are tons to choose from. You can even try them in a pot and let them creep over the edge. They are so cool! Below is a list of some you might want to check out.
- Chocolate Chip Ajuga
- Double Birds Foot Trefoil
- Elfin Thyme
- Goldilocks Golden Moneywort
- Irish Moss
- John Creech Stonecrop Sedum
- Purple Creeping Mazus
- Scotch Moss (I LOVE this one, a real LIME GREEN Beauty)
- Archer’s Gold Lemon Thyme (Smells delicious)
- Coral Carpet Sedum (so pretty but can get a little smashed with too many footsies)
- Georgia Blue Veronica
- Labrador Violet
- Magic Carpet Creeping Thyme
- Verna Potentilla (darling little yellow flowers)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
2 Comments on 14 Amazing Stepable Plant Ideas
Comments are closed.
I was wondering if these steppables can get out of hand growing? will they over run an area? how do you maintain them? I do like them, but don’t know a lot about growing them… what would work (if any) in southwest Florida?? thanks for your help..
I need stepables for shade….what would that be???? I love the one pictured but it looks like it’s for sun! My back yard has gone under due to dense shade & evergreen trees from my neighbor. I had thought I wanted the stepping stones but didn’t know what else to put with them.